Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Updates!

Hello!
Still no luck with getting pregnant. All of my blood tests have come back. It is all looking good. My thyroid is the only problem still but it is a stable problem, if that makes sense. My levels are a stable high. I have a blood test for that in two weeks to check to see if my thyroid levels have gone down. Hopefully they have! The blood test I had to check if I ovulated came back and I did. I ovulated a good egg, but it just didn't take. I start my second cycle of Clomid on Friday. Hopefully it goes as well as it did last time. I had no symptoms last time and I ovulated so hopefully the same goes for this time. Thankfully it worked wonders on spotting in between periods. That was so awesome! It was great to not have to wonder if I was going to start two weeks early. So now it is just more waiting and hoping and praying. I was so hoping that the Clomid would be the key to getting pregnant, and I tried not getting my hopes up too high, but it was hard and I was still crushed when I started having PMS and my period started. Every month I tell myself not to get my hopes up, but I fail every time. Anyways! On to other more fun topics.

Abe and I have had a fun summer! We went to my family reunion. We ate yummy food and went swimming. That is always great! My sweet cousin Isabelle cried when it was over because she just wanted it to last forever haha. She is adorable. We went to Idaho and visited our families on the Fourth of July. We had fireworks with Abe's family on the third. My dad joined us for that and it was like the funniest thing ever. My dad got so excited about the fireworks and he had s much fun. I loved seeing that. He talked about it for days after. On the Fourth we had lunch with Abe's family. Then we drove to Idaho Falls and hung out with my family and watched the firework show there. We had a great time with both families. We went to an Ogden Raptors MILB game. I loved it! We had so much fun.



The Raptors also won! That was awesome haha. We are hoping to go to another game soon. School also starts in a little over a month. We are not exactly excited for that. I have a lot of preparation I need to do still for student teaching and another class I am in. It should be exciting! I hopefully pass all of my classes and graduate in December. Well we hope everyone is having an awesome summer!

Amanda and Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment