Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Updates on our Lives

Hello! It has been awhile! Again. It is hard doing anything besides work and school right now. Abe is  busy with end of the semester projects and last minute homework. He also has to work nights so doing anything fun right now is pretty close to impossible. I am busy with work and school also. Thankfully though, I do not have any projects. In a week and a half we will be done with this semester and we will be able to have some fun! Then I start school again May 5. Abe is taking the summer off. My goal is to graduate as fast as I can.

Anyways! That was our extremely exciting school update! There really isn't much to say! May is coming up pretty quickly and we are hoping to start trying to get pregnant then. Lately it is all I can think about. Which makes me feel bad because I worry that Abe thinks I am not happy with just him. I am! I totally am! I have just always wanted to be a mom. Ever since I was little. There was a time when I was a teenager that I was horrified about the birthing process so I said I was never going to be a mom. Thankfully I grew out of that. About a year ago haha.

Our 6 month anniversary of being married was a few weeks ago! We went and played poker at Abe's bosses home that night. It was a lot of fun! Abe won so he got $20! Whoo! Haha I got second to last. It was still a lot of fun though! We enjoyed it! The week after that we went to Abe's older brother's house and played poker with them. We didn't play with money that time. We usually do not play for money. Just that once with Abe's boss and coworkers.

We finally got our wedding pictures paid off and we received them this past week!! They are so great! Our photographer did a wonderful job! She was a lot of fun to work with. Her name is Rachel Taylor. Her website is http://raetayphotography.com/  . She is an Idaho/ Utah photographer. I do believe that she is moving to California soon though! Which is too bad. I recommend her to anyone! She is awesome!

Well thanks for sticking around to read the boring little updates of our life together! Hopefully soon we will have more exciting things to write about!! I wish I was good at this like some friends of mine are! See you soon!
~Amanda














No comments:

Post a Comment